Tuesday, August 08, 2006

A serious tone usually underlies this period. You do best focusing on substantive issues rather than on unnecessary concerns, and spending time alone or on personal issues is sometimes required. Working hard and being patient is preferable to forcing a matter. You may experience delays and frustration, but they will pass.
thefutureminders.com

With great poetry, one line can mean one thing when viewed in a certain light, and something entirely different when it's read again. Think of your life as an epic poem in progress, with various possible interpretations.
astrology.com

Sir Psycho Reality:
Wow, I didn't even know what to expect today after these bastardly predictions. Delays, frustration and poetry. Various interpretations. If only I could find out who is the asshole writing these useless minders, that would be poetic justice. I will personally put him out of his misery.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I am trying to see the epic Inferno that is my life from all possible lights but so far there is nothing. I mean, these predictions are so lame. And what is this about spending time alone with myself?? Am I supposed to have a wank because the stars are aligned right or what? I can't see anyone with a head paying these money-sucking-crystal-ball-langoors any heed. If you do, please see a head-hunter. At least you'll serve some purpose as a dish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home